Exposures 2022: We Predict One or More of These 5 Cyber Trends Will Really Matter to Your Business This Year
Join Tenable thought leaders for a round table discussion that will help you prepare for the year ahead.
Chance favors only the prepared mind, said Louis Pasteur. As we begin 2022, we invite you to join us for this on-demand panel webinar examining key cyber trends that should be top-of-mind as you plan for the year ahead.
- Cloud migration will push security teams to prioritize education
- GitOps integration will become a priority for security
- Ransomware operators will adopt a cost-benefit analysis, and you need to raise the stakes
- Threat actors will favor OT networks to wreak havoc
- Log4Shell will continue to be hell
Who should participate?
All cyber security and IT leaders interested in a spirited and thoughtful discussion about evolving cyber challenges are encouraged to participate.
Register and watch on-demand now.
Chief Security Officer and Head of Tenable Research
Vice President, Market Insights
Deputy CTO - OT/IoT, Tenable
Chief Product Officer, Tenable
Vice President, Engineering, Tenable