Light Patches, Router Issues and a Year of Zerologon
Aug 24 · 46 minutes
This month we look at new blogs from Tenable’s security response team, including on a year of Zerologon, vulnerabilities in Microsoft Exchange Servers and Pulse Secure, and a widely spread flaw in wifi routers which could affect thousands of users globally.
- One Year Later: What Can We Learn from Zerologon?
- Microsoft’s August 2021 Patch Tuesday Addresses 44 CVEs
- Remote Code Execution Patch Bypass in Pulse Connect Secure
- ProxyShell: Attackers Actively Scanning for Vulnerable Microsoft Exchange Servers
- Bypassing Authentication on Arcadyan Routers with CVE-2021–20090 and rooting some Buffalo